Monday, July 7, 2008

Uh, Oh

Okay I just need to say this, I think Beck's album is going to suck, well not suck, but I have a really bad feeling about this album, I just needed to say this before it came out tomorrow and I can tell everyone I told you so. Old Beck just doesn't have all his ducks in a row with this one, the single is not phenomenal, the album art and promo photo's of him is just off, the style and feel of the album is just wrong. I'm nervous and I want it to do really really well, but I'm setting my standards really really low. I really want to love it. There's a couple tracks in my playlist at the bottom if you want to give them a listen before you buy. This will be the last of my favorite bands new releases for quite some time, all my fav's have released albums within the past year or so and now it'll be at least 2 years till any of them release anything, probably longer.
The funniest TV show ever poll is over and The Office ruled the school of course, with Arrested Developement and Seinfield coming in a close second. Family guy and Chappelles show only got one vote a piece, youch! I agree though, Office, Arrested Developement are Seinfield you could watch a million times and not get bored and it'll still be funny everytime!
There will be a full review up later, I'm probably not going to be posting after the review, I'm not getting very much traffic, please comment if you want me continue, or not, whatever. Check you all later!

2 comments:

Derek said...

i like your blog. but i think we're the only people who read eachothers.

Derek said...

we could totally start some wicked rumors.. except, i guess for it to be a rumor other people have to hear about it. sad.