Thursday, August 7, 2008

tour!

Hey!

Great news! Weezer's coming to Salt Lake City, I wasn't expecting that, that's for sure, especially after being passed by all my other favorite bands this year, ie. Foo Fighters, Radiohead and Beck. I am super excited, let's hope my ticketmaster pre-sale from my Red Album pre-order was worth it! Has anybody heard the new Faint CD? I am scared to buy it, for fear of suckage.




Also eighties sunglasses are in, I have a pair of shiny red ones that I don't stop wearing and I convinced my lovely wife to get some black ones, which I steal from time to time.

I purposefully chose a picture of the dumbest plaid shorts I could find for my picture, just so you could see the full lameness that is plaid shorts, I guess some plaid shorts would be okay, if they were black, with black plaid....:)


I have come to the conclusion that everyone should drive a scooter everywhere, if that was the case, carbon emissions would go down at least 1.2 million%, and if everyone were driving scooters, maybe they'd make a train that you could drive your scooter onto and the train would take you downtown and you could just scoot wherever you need to be. I am starting the revolution, I recently bought an Argo150-18 black and white scooter which kicks some serious behind, right in the face!

I am looking to watch some rad movies in the coming months, what are all your favorite movies? Classic Star Wars, Fight Club and Snatch are my favorites.

That's it for me today, thanks readers.

2 comments:

Derek said...

dude. i downloaded the new faint cd. i'll place it on my ipod, we can listen to it at work. i also gave the fleet foxes another spin. i like it, but i can only listen to it by myself. its cool, but.. iguess you'll have to give it a try. also, i myself am happy and excited for the weezer concert. although angels and airwaves and the tokyo police club for support are a little strange. oh well. i also sport some 80's glasses. the best part is. mine are from 1980's. they even say "look for me on tv" on the side. they rock. motorcycle/scooter revolution. im in.

WonderKitty said...

I agree with the scooters. I want one something bad. Hubby won't go for it yet. I think you should pitch your idea to Trax, seems like something they could accomodate.

As for movies, I love me a good The Usual Suspects. Gotta love Kevin Spacey.