Sunday, May 25, 2008

What It Is.

I'm making a seperate blog from the one me and Heather "co" write, I usually just take up space on our married blog about stuff I'm just doing. So I'm writing my own blog about all things that rule to me. My playlist at the bottom is the songs I'm listening to and love. Let me know what you think!

For my first post these are the things I'm into right now.

Weezer has a new self-titled album coming out the 3rd of June, pushed UP from the 24th of June, anybody who has waited for their favorite artist to put out a new CD knows how rare it is for a band to push the release date anything but back so I'm super excited. There are three released singles from their upcoming album on my playlist. The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, Troublemaker, and Pork and Beans, all of them are super cool, especially The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, it's like twenty different parts all thrown into one song, and the other two are just classic solid Weezer songs, check them out!


Also, if you've never heard of ChaCha, you should check it out, basically it's a huge group of people that will answer any and all questions you can think of. Really any questions, I asked it what ship does Dash Rendar pilot, and I'm sure 99.9% of anyone in the world doesn't know the answer to that, and it texted me back the answer in like 2 minutes. It can give you traffic conditions, band information, weather, movie showtimes, movie reviews, seriously anything. Just text your questions to 242242, that spells ChaCha on most phones I believe but give it a try, try to stump it. It doesn't cost anymore than your regular text messages cost, so if you have unlimited texts it's absolutely free!

Too, Whiskey Militia is a website that sells semi cool stuff for dirt cheap prices, I was first turned onto it by my friend Neal, the owner of the resteraunt I work at, him as well as many other managers and co-workers are now addicted to this website. You can get really nice 200 dollar watches for like twenty bucks, board shorts for the same, cheap shirts, belts, wallets, pants, you name it. www.whiskeymilitia.com is the address it's also linked under my sites over on the right.

That's it for this post, let me know what you think! More to come soon!
Craig OUT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CRAIG!!! what is cracking!? Baby Jad here and from the looks of things its looking like a whole lot! I mean just look at you all making your own blog and owning the world! I cant say im suprised, I knew it was going to happen sooner or later! I just can't wait for this blog to like have a million hits a day, and then to have a comment from Baby Jaddin as one of the first ones on the list! Also, i just wanted to let you know... Baby Jaddin is growing up himself because he just got kiss # 2 of his life last night! I can confidently call her a GF at this point! But enough about me, I just wanted to let you know your website is rockin the free world as we know it! And that you still manage to find your way into 5 out of 7 of my dreams each week!!! Ok that last sentence wasn't entirely true but you know i miss your guts, and I wish you and that Heather girl the best! Catch ya on the flip side!

Anonymous said...

hey craig bud, maybe try using a spell-check every now and then... Anyway nice blog, loving the Weezer and the Death Cab album was half great(some great songs, some not so good) Isn't it cute to see how Jaden brags about his second kiss. (which might I add his description of said kiss sounded about as awkward as sin) But good for him, he's got to find something to take pride in. Oh yeah, have you heard of MGMT? If not check them out and let me know what you think. Tell your woman I'm still waiting for that girl's number. bye-bye