Tuesday, June 17, 2008

High Ate Us

I will be leaving on Wednesday afternoon right after guitar lessons on a little hiatus, to go to Lake Powell in southern Utah till Sunday, it should be a pretty awesome trip. This blog is going to be postless for a bit. Sorry y'all, yeah I say ya'll sometime big deal.

Coldplay's new album came out today, first impressions after I listened to it at work it seemed like they were using a lot of gimmicks to hype up the album, strings and dancy muted sounding drums, but on the way home from work where I can really turn it up and listen I started to like it more. There will be a full review when I get back, I'll have plenty of time on sitting on a house boat for four days. You can listen some tracks down in my playlist.
Talk to you all in a few days! Please comment, and vote in the pole. Natalie Portman is killing! Yay!


Craig, out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like Viva La Vida, I know what you mean with the gimmicks though, Viva kind of sounds like a souped up Coldplay song. Later.