Sunday, June 8, 2008

Not Much...

Hey faithful website viewers,
Not much going on in way of cool things. After Weezer's release there's not much going on in the way of music, well till Tuesday anyways. On the 10th, My Morning Jacket's newest CD "Evil Urges" comes out and according to preliminary reviews it is going to be a milestone for MMJ and it will be very very good. So fingers crossed that the previewers know what they are talking about, I excited and I'll let you know how it is. The week after, the 17th Coldplay's new album will hit the airwaves, prepare for the worst and hope for the best, it helps with the disappointment of a crappy CD.
Check out the newest Coen Brother's movie trailer, BURN AFTER READING it looks funny/cool.

Below is a movie I made while writing some songs with my friend Nate, I knew no one would believe me when I told them what happened and they'd have to see if for themselves, so here it is...

If you can't hear it well this is what happened. A while ago, shortly after the formation of Sonance, we were just practicing some songs and messing around and we unplugged our guitar cable from our guitars and placed them on our tongue, the result was just a really loud annoying noise and you could move it around you tongue and the pitch and loudness would change, it was weird, but not as weird as what happened to me when I decided to place my cable on my tongue this day. I brought the chord up to my mouth and no noise came out, I cranked my amp up and what did I hear? An fuzzy old sounding Mexican radio station, it was creepy. I moved it around my tongue and the signal would get better or worse. Man it was weird, watch it again and see that I'm not just making it up, Neal if you're reading I'm talking to you.

Well that's it for me, I'll keep you posted! Thanks for reading.

-Craig

2 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

I bet it's from all of that Mexican cuisine you've been chowing down at Firehouse.

Anonymous said...

now that's weird, i'd be scared to put a chord that's plugged into something that's plugged into an outlet, didn't you get electricuted? funny stuff