Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy =w= Weezer Day!

Weezer album six is out! Self-titled, code named, Red Album. If you have yet to pick it up, run directly to your car, go to your local CD store and check it. Or buy WEEZER (RED ALBUM) at itunes.
I work at a resteraunt called FIREHOUSE in Centerville if you don't know, and in honor of the new album we had a Weezer tribute day. We listened to the entire discology that is Weezer, it was a good day.
Thanks everyone for voting in the poll, the results are as follows, The Last Crusade smashed all competion in the which Indiana Jones movie is the best, followed by Raiders of the Lost Ark in second, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull in third, while The Temple of Doom got zero votes, youch! Be sure to vote in the next poll, it'll be up shortly.Hey if anyone wants a CD reviewed I'm am always up for listening to some new tunes and I'll let you know what I think.
I have to listen Red Album ten more times and I'll update with review. Until then stay sexy!

Craig "Eats all the cookies" Gramse!
PS: You can now search for my postings on Google, just type in: craigsep. SWEET!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to let you know, we kept the weezer rockin all night shift too. it was a good day. i love the new cd. its different, but good different.